Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mascara!!

Ok... so this is NOT a paid advertisement!  I consider myself a connoisseur of sorts when it comes to mascara.  It is the one cosmetic item that I just can't live without!  My lashes aren't the longest, but aren't super short, either.  They are decently thick.  BUT, just like my hair, they are STRAIGHT.  So, no matter how much mascara I put on, they don't look a lot different because they grow straight forward.  Even when I curl them, they just fall back flat in no time.  I recently came across my favorite mascara to date!  Rimmell Lash Maxxx.  It comes in a black tube with a hot pink top.  It has kind of a funny applicator, but it is great!  One coat makes my lashes look fuller, way longer, and it holds them in place!  If you have the same issues I do with your lashes, try this out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment